Brighter Light Home Health Agency
Brighter Light Home Health Agency is centrally located in Erie County, we service Cuyahoga, Lorain, Erie, Lucas, and some neighboring Counties. We specialize in providing quality in-home care to our residents. It is our main goal to help our residents live a comfortable, quality life by supporting them with their daily living tasks. As such, we are here to promote optimum wellness and a higher level of independence to our residents under the care of our professional and reliable Staff.
- To provide excellent services to our residents in their home setting.
- Continue to provide and maintain the necessary care and comfort to our residents.
- Have the flexibility to offer flexible schedules according to our resident’s needs.
Our care team consists of dedicated RNs, LPNs, STNAs, CNAs, HHAs and MAs. Brighter Light employees have had a BCI background check, drug testing, and a health physical prior to release. Upon employment, we regularly provide them with training and evaluation to ensure that we follow the current care standards and principles in health care. We also observe a wide ethical frame work so the sense of dignity and privacy of our residents remain well respected.
HOME HEALTH CARE SERVICES OFFERED
Brighter Light Home Health Agency can help by providing personal care and companionship in the areas of Home Health / Nursing Homes / Hospitals / Respite and Sitting Services for our clients. As we evolve, more services shall be provided to our clients. Our goal is to be able to provide our residents with the best level of care, comfort, and convenience. We carefully assess and take the time to understand the personal and health demand of our residents to make sure that we are able to meet their diverse needs.
Some of the duties our State Tested Nurse Aides (STNAs) can provide are:
- Assistance with day-to-day activities, such as meal preparation
- Assistance with personal hygiene routine
- Assistance with walking and mobilizing
- Support for recreational activities
- And more